The Chef-at-Home Service from ABC Foods
The Chef-at-Home Service will customize menus and service to each individual client. ABC Foods Chef-at-Home Service provides meals on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis and leaves your free time at home to you during your precious evening hours.
I will create delicious meals in your home, taking care of time-consuming errands and tasks, and leave you with more time on your hands to do what you enjoy the most. ABC Foods will plan menus, shop, prepare delicious and healthy meals, clean the kitchen, and even take out the trash!
Who needs the Chef-at-Home Service?
The home cooked meal holds a special place in our collective memory. Whether it’s a meal prepared by your mom, or an elegant feast prepared for a romantic evening in, we all have special memories of time spent eating good food at home. The demands of modern life make it increasingly difficult to keep this tradition alive--this is where ABC Foods comes in.
ABC Foods will lighten your burden and add richness to your life when no one has time to cook such as…
• Parents who want their families to eat healthy meals but unfortunately have to work outside the home
• New parents with little ones to attend to
• Busy, driven professionals who aren’t eating as healthily as they’d like
• Aging parents who aren’t as spry as they once were
• People recuperating from surgery or an illness
• Mobility-challenged families or individuals
• Anyone with special needs
• Tired of the time-consuming errands and tasks that go into creating home-cooked meals
ABC Foods Chef-at-Home Service is for you if….
• You are eating more fast and prepared foods than you’d like.
• You’d rather be doing something, anything else.
• Shopping at the end of long days work doesn’t sound like your idea of a good time.
• You are realizing that take-out will never provide the variety and quality that a meal prepared in your home with fresh ingredients can.
• You are too exhausted or stressed out at the end of the day to make a healthy home-cooked meal.
• You’d rather spend time with your friends and family around the dinner table than running around town doing the shopping and cooking.
How do we get started?
First, we get together for a free, no obligation consultation in your home. We’ll talk about your food preferences, what you love, what you’re not fond of, etc… We’ll talk about any food allergies, special diets, religious observances that are important to you. I’ll take a look at your kitchen to determine any special equipment we’ll need to bring. We’ll set a schedule for personal chef services in your home that ensures confidentiality and privacy for you.
Some clients prefer to choose exact menus and dishes, while others prefer to let me know their preferences and then let me surprise them. The choice is yours. Either way, you will have meals that are tailored to your preferences and prepared fresh in your home.
Once we establish a schedule and have a working agreement, we’ll set a date to begin.
On your cook day...
• In the morning I will plan menus for the day/week/month and shop for the freshest ingredients. I will arrive at your home around 8am--10am. Most clients simply leave a key for me so I can cook in their home while they are at work or busy doing other things.
• I will prepare, package and label your meals.
• I will leave your kitchen clean and neat.
• I’ll usually wrap things up by 4 or 5pm, depending on the menu and your schedule. Things work most efficiently when there are fewer distractions in the home.
• When you arrive home, your house will be filled with your favorite aromas. You’ll find a fridge and freezer full of home-cooked meals and perhaps a warm stew in the crock pot.
If you have any question or are interested in this service please contact us at: info@ABCFoods.net