Baked Haddock with Spinach and Tomatoes
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Ease of Preparation: Easy
2 pounds haddock (sole or perch)
1 (6oz) package fresh spinach, washed
3 large fresh tomatoes sliced (or well drained canned tomatoes)
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 cup Seasoned Stuffing (prepared)
1. Coat a shallow baking dish (8x10) with cooking spray
2. In a small amount of water cook/steam spinach in a sauce pan until wilted.
3. Layer well-drained cooked spinach in the bottom of the baking dish. Lay fish fillets
on spinach and add a layer of slice tomatoes on fish.
4. Sprinkle on feta cheese and top with stuffing mix.
5. Bake 30 minutes at 375° degrees.
Nutritional Notes: per serving: calories 254; fat 5.5g (sat 3g, mono <.5g, poly <.5g); iron 2.6mg; cholesterol 15mg; calcium 166mg; carbohydrate 44g; sodium 506mg; protein 10g; fiber 7.6g
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin A: 60% daily value; Vitamin C: 270% dv; Calcium: 15% dv; Iron: 15% dv